Who's to say what's impossible and can't be found?
A treinar para segunda-feira:
Who's to say
What's impossible
Well they forgot
This world keeps spinning
And with each new day
I can feel a change in everything
(...)
I want to turn the whole thing upside down
I'll find the things they say just can't be found
I'll share this love I find with everyone
We'll sing and dance to Mother Nature's songs
I don't want this feeling to go away
Who's to say
I can't do everything
Well I can try
And as I roll along I begin to find
Things aren't always just what they seem
(...)
Upside down
Who's to say what's impossible and can't be found
I don't want this feeling to go away
(...)
[Jack Johnson - Upside Down]
Ai... Repare-se... aquela aliança gigante e bojuda... Isto é que é homem! Vou-me mudar para o Hawaii. O J.J. tem tantos amigos, todos tão cantantes, robustos, desportistas e saudáveis quanto ele, que não deve ser difícil arranjar o tal que cozinhe e trate da roupa, para além de tratar de mim! Who's to say what's impossible and can't be found? :P




2 comentários:
Estamos quase lá...!
Boa viagem, miúda!!!
;)
Manda um postalinho e fotos da família!!! ehehhe
Enviar um comentário