sexta-feira, junho 06, 2008

Hear say - parte 3


Dharma - Come with me. There an indian sweat ritual next weekend.


John Doe - No. I can't?


Dharma - Why not?


John Doe - I'm just not in the mood. And I can't stand that kind of hippie shit.


______________________________________________________

(No retiro:)


John Doe - Dharma!


Dharma - Oh my God! You came! What are you doing here? You said you didn't wanna come.


John Doe - Yes! I realised that this is it.


Dharma - What?


John Doe - You. I want you. I love you! Will you marry me?


Dharma - …No… i'm sorry. No. I can't.


John Doe - No? Why?

Dharma - There is someone else.

John Doe - Someone else? Is there someone else?!


Dharma - Yes... It has to be!

2 comentários:

Mariana disse...

Um livro de ensinamentos esta Dharma & Greg!!!

Mariana disse...

Um livro de ensinamentos esta Dharma & Greg!!!